<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36784725?origin\x3dhttp://science4freaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:41 am

COMING CLEAN DAY.




Yeap, today is coming clean day. Not clean as in physically, nor am I heading anywhere in particular. I'm just gonna be true to myself, and spill the beans to whom ever is concern. I'm gonna take a risk that might just take my worthless and wretched life away. Not that anyone would be able to kill me. But then, its all part of today's plan. To unveal few of my darkest secrets and thus bring relief to my soul that I no longer need to bare the secrets alone anymore.

I would no longer have problems sleeping in the night like last night and the nights before. As my mind spoke to me of all the things I've been keeping deep and thrown behind my mind. Things that I've struggled to keep a hush up about. Things that might cause people to view me with a different way. But all that would not matter to me, for I would finally find peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still remembered that day like it was. Stepping into the room and first thing that caught my eyes was that lady behind that keyboard. It was the second round of auditions for choir. Never thought I would get in through the first round of auditions in the first place. I've been thinking about how am I going to manage my time. I'd need alot of time management to balance basketball and choir as my 2 CCA's the dates crash. Alot of consideration to take into too.

Thinking of the pros and cons, I know I wanna sing. I've always been singing in the bathroom. Singing with my desktop playing songs. Singing like as if there was no one around me. This chance to get into choir, might be a chance to allow me to sing better. Singing has become a part of my life thus far.

And also, I might be able to see her some day in SYF or some exchange. She had been in choir in Primary School. No surprise that she would still take up choir as her CCA in Secondary School now. It is a chance that I'm willing to take.

Not to forget that I made my stand back in the music room in the first round of auditions. That guy was pretty welcoming, I bet he has to be some senior from choir too. Maybe I could pick up piano/keyboard skills in choir too. Had always wanted to learn how to play an intrument. Recorder couldn't be considered as one to me. I suck at it anyway.

January 2006.

....

I'm still looking out for her in the bus. Looking and looking. Hoping that I might actually get a glance of her at least. I know she takes the same bus home as me. But as we are from different schools. Its all random chances should I get to see her on the bus.

January 2006.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every night since that day I did my mistake, had been unbearable for me. Always reflecting on my choice. And feeling all so down. I regret it. I regret for being so dumb and stupid. Why? Why had I choose to take that step. Why had I chose to tell her that. I hate myself for not even thinking through it all before I make my deciscion. Its all her fault. Now I'm stuck here, and not moving anymore.

October-December 2006.

I'm going to have to forget all these. Its suffocating me. How I wish that nothing had ever happened. That I had not did all those stupid and dumb things that would cause me pain and regret till today.

January 2007

....

It's over now. I know it is just the beginning of ending it. But I'm sure it will pass. Time will cover up all these. And some day, it would be as if nothing has ever happened. Nobody would bring it up as it was just a tiny scratch imprinted on their memories. No one would speak of the time when I made my mistakes and regrets.

January 2007


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


THE WORD
REMOVED

NETWORK

::SVPS::

{Desiree} {Eddie} {Evangeline}
{Felicia} {Ho Sin} {Jun Jie} {Nicholas Pek}
{Peck Hwa} {Pei Yi} {Shi Yun} {Wu Ming} {Xin Ni}

::BBSS::

twoEfive'o7
{Angela} {Henry aka HJ} {Hui Yun}
{Jacelyn} (Li Ping) {Sara}

fourEtwo'09
(An Hua) (Derrick) (Clara) (Hong Zhang)
(Jia Zhe) (Junyan) (Kellie) (Leon) (Li Ying)
(Roy) {Ruth} (Sharon) (Shreya) (Zhi Ting)

Choir
(Aisyah) (Adalia)
(Chean Pin) (Cheeryl)
{Desiree} {Eejoo} (Hui Shan) (Jing Wen)
(Kuan Yee) (Limin) (PeiSi) (Shi Shi)
(Shunyu) {Suchi} {Sue Yi}
{Swee Man aka Jovelle} {Terence} {Josephine} (Mariaa) (Marvina)
(Melina) (Melissa) (Liling)
(Vivien) (Ms Tang)

::KNIGHTS OF R.T::

(Lady Hazizah) (Lady Faiziyyah)

::OTHERS 2::

DREAMS DECODER SITE 4E2'09 2E5'07 BBSS OFFICIAL WEBSITE BBSS CHOIR BLOG (Official) Huang Zhi Yang KUKURUSANN (Kelley) Matthew ZapperZ

FACEBOOK My personalDNA Report
Add to Technorati Favorites

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me

Bio of the Cleristo

Photobucket

The one who shall be made as a fellow, Cleristo, was named as Clarence Liu. He comes to being on 19th January 1993 at 1134. Studied at South View Primary and spent 6 years there. After which he moves on to Bukit Batok Secondary, where he is now currently in..
He is a self-reliant person who lives a life without spiritual suppport. He hates people who are evil, though he believes that everyone is born equally good hearted. He treats everyone before him of equal status.
He is also a person of high compassion and cares for all around him.


Favourite quote of Shakespeare would be: "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in the stars, but in us for we are underlings."


Quotes:
"Thou shall not live, shall no live."
"Stream down that river, for new wonders beyond those waters."
"With this clap, the world shall witness the beauty and wonders. With a snap, it shall change. With that many, it has already begun so."
"Ignorance is bliss, for ignorance is not to be blamed for the wretched ones actions."
"Stop hiding, start searching."
"What is Love to cause such misery to those who fail to achieve it. Love."


HISTORY.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010